Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Corey and Betty Richards

     "Why wont you look at me when we make love?" Betty whimpered.
     "I know what you've been doing with Jimmy," Corey replied, "and I don't like it one bit."
     "I promise it was a one time thing!"
Corey replied angrily "It only took one time for this relationship to be compromised, and you of all people should have known that!"
Betty, with tears filling her eyes, begged "Put the newspaper down and look me in the eyes, I need to tell you something!"
Corey groaned "What is it?" but willingly placed the paper on the coffee table next to the bed.
     "We thought you was dead Corey! I had given up hope, we all did."
     "Well im here now, and I'm not going anywhere," Corey responded confidently.
The look in Betty's eyes turned to rage. "You never pay attention to me anymore! Ever since the accident I have felt more and more alone every day!"
     "Please Betty, I can change!"
     "It's too late Corey, I've made up my mind. I'm leaving you for Jimmy, hes more of a man than you will ever be."
Corey stood there shocked, as he watched his wife to be walk out the front door, without a word of goodbye. "I'm sorry," he whispered, but it was too late.

1 comment:

  1. All assignments complete. Reasonable detail. Dialogue needs some proofreading. I was looking for a more serious approach for your Macleans article.

    ReplyDelete